- Have a garage/rummage sale and donate the proceeds to Women’s Global
- Ask your faith-based home to designate a special offering for Women’s Global
- Participate in a local race or bike-a-thon and collect pledges
- Designate a “Women’s Global Day” at your small business and donate a portion of all sales from that day. Be sure to let your customers know about Women’s Global!
- Ask family and friends to donate in lieu of presents for an upcoming birthday or anniversary
- Host a fundraising party at your home. Party ideas:
- wine-tasting and cheese party
- Africa-themed dinner or hors d’oeuvres party with African food and music
- international potluck
- have a talented friend (or yourself) teach cooking classes, dance lessons, knitting or crocheting, hair braiding, jewelry making, etc.
- if you are an artist or a musician, host a benefit performance or viewing of your work
- a fashion-swap, where guests bring an item of clothing or an accessory to be auctioned
- team up with a friend to host your party!
Click here for various event planning tools to help you start planning your event!
Before you proceed with planning your event, please READ OUR THIRD PARTY EVENT GUIDELINES.
Thank you for supporting Women’s Global!